Thursday 5 September 2019

2nd Wedding Anniversary card.

Kate & Paul were married two years ago, today.
Dad & I were their witnesses.
Here is the picture I put on Instagram/Facebook.
Kate took this in their hotel room in the Lakes. 

Here is the card I made. 
The photo was taken by Kate.
It shows their family hands (paw)
I know it has special significance for them so used the
jigsaw die free with Die Cutting Essentials issue 54.
I cut the middle puzzle piece from white card so that it would be raised
& covered it in Anita's clear gloss to highlight the piece.
This piece shows  both hands & wedding rings plus Skye's paw.
  

 I wanted the card simple so just added a die cut word love & a red heart.
Both pieces came with the puzzle die. 
The paper is a beautiful grey piece from a pad I picked up in
Bargain Madness known as B&M here in UK.

No comments: