Thursday 12 September 2019

Doing what you love.

Another junk journal page. I think I love this one!
Again I was using my new favourite palette.
This time I combined all the colours with just two stencils.
This was a Daphne's Diary page which I stuck book text
onto before covering with white gesso.
I then gave it a base coat of PaperArtsy Fresco Seaglass,
before removing with a baby wipe through a free Ranger stencil.
(Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 186 - 4 stencil/stamp sets)

I added Stone, then Mushroom circle stenciled layers.
Then added three larger circles with Dusty Teal
(a soon to be discontinued colour, along with Mushroom)
After drying again, I went over with Taro Milk Tea
using the free Ranger stencil,  then sponged Snowflake. 
I made sure to dry between every layer (colour change). 
It is essential when doing this technique, to prevent mud!

This shows the paints. That Taro Milk Tea is Yummilicious!!
 But then, so is the whole palette.

Here is a close up of the finished page.
I stamped my focal image using my stamping platform
(free Wendy Vecci stamp from the set)
I added Posca paint pen in black & white
to highlight the image & brighten it.
Black - outline & dotted outline
White - petals plus background circle doodles.
 
 My words were free from My Dandelion Dreams.
I added it onto a piece of book text,
which I cut with deckle edge scissors & applied gesso lightly.
Circles stencil - TCW - Well Rounded.
Designed by an internet buddy of mine,
Ronda Palazzari

No comments: