Sunday 8 September 2019

She Sells Seashells.

Another mini junk journal page to share today.
This is the other end of the Bo Bunny Stamp
packaging. It has a cool, deckled edge.
I wanted to use some of my new favourite colours
from my PaperArsty paint collection.
Stone, Mushroom, Seaglass & the brand new colour 
for 2019, Taro Milk Tea.

I had covered the packaging in some left over texture paste
from making 15 Christmas cards.
I had used soft paste with iridescent medium,
through Tim Holtz stencil to create shimmering 
falling stars around my main image.
This street sends everyone cards, I make them all
the same & always get them done early, out of the way
of my other card making.

I added the colours & some stamping, then topped with
one of my favourite images I obtained many
years ago from art-e-zine.
I used her for ATC's, 4x4 pieces & cards.
She went perfect with my colour theme.
Words were all purchased from Etsy,
Lisa's Altered Art.
 
A simple page, but I felt the texture & fancy edge
didn't need much covering.
I wanted those & the girl to be the main part of the tiny page.

No comments: