Friday 20 September 2019

We dance amongst the stars.

A line from one of my favourite songs
by Cast.
I wasn't going to share this page as it
looks much better in real life.
But, as I'm a "wart's 'n all" kinda girl,
here it is.
I was making Christmas cards & ensured
I had enough for this page. I applied gesso over the
Daphne's Diary page before adding this texture
paste through Tim Holtz Stencil,
falling stars.
I used PaperArtsy fresco chalks paint to colour my page.
Starting with Sea Glass, Glacier Ice, 
Venice Blue & then adding in Steel Grey.
Once completely dry, I added depth with Distress paint
in Chipped Sapphire & a bit of black.
I then added Pewter paint to get the shine look.
It's not a great photo, you can barely read the words.
I computer generated them.
Not much to the page but the drips add drama.
 
 
 

No comments: