Sunday 15 September 2019

Sing like a Bird

Mini junk journal page.
This began life as stamp packaging.
One end had the fancy tag top,
(bee pages), this end the deckled edge.
This is the other side of She sells Seashells.
I began working from the back as it was harder
to create on the pages. 
My next book has beensewn using Coptic binding, 
so every page will lay flat.

 I covered the page in gesso & it had some
random stencil marks from cleaning off from the
page next to it (Doing what you love)
It also had a scrapped line of taupe paint.
I used that as a ground point & stamped
a Bo Bunny texture stamp along it.
Then I stamped Tim Holtz nest.
I added colour with Inktense pencils.
The bird is a die, which was free with issue 171
of Papercraft Essentials. 
I added it to my nest once coloured with Inktense.
My words are by Lisa's Altered Art.

No comments: