Tuesday 3 September 2019

Fairy Tale Ending

This is the back page of my Mini Junk Journal.
I am having to work from the back now as it is
becoming increasingly bulky.
The image I used was left over from the
creation of the wedding card commission,
in my last post. It is I Do - ADFD
(A Day for Daisies is now closed. )

 This began as a Daphne's'diary page with clear gesso.
After adding the image, I blended white gesso around the edges.
I liked the rose at the foot of the page so left it.
I covered it with matt medium to prevent smearing.
I added PaperArtsy Eggshell & Vintage Lace
Fresco chalk paint to soften the page.
 I then used a crumpled kitchen  towel to sponge over,
Cherry Blossom. This lifted the flat colours.
I coloured the image with my favourite medium, Inktense Pencils.
I used Sepia, Saddle Brown, Willow, Carmine Pink,
Sun Yellow, Poppy Red & Spring Green. 
Kingfisher Blue was added in areas around the veil before
I added PaperArtsy snowflake.
Once dry, I added Spectrum shimmer pen.
I drew inside of a Hunkydory Arch window die
adding loose lines for a frestyle.
I then added more Eggshell & some Stone around the couple.
I added stenciling with PaperArtsy paints & outlined with Inktense.
The words are my own, which I computer generated.
"In all the story books, every little girl has a fairy tale ending."

Hope you like it. I will be back with more soon.


No comments: