Saturday 31 August 2019

Commissioned Wedding Card

I was commissioned by a friend/neighbour - Deb.
to create a card for her God Daughter's wedding.
I have to say, the first photo did not turn out great.
No idea why.  I used the exact same camera
to take all the photos.

Image - I Do - a digital purchase from the, 
now closed store, A Day For Daisies.
To get the image onto the heart, I first
printed it onto plain copy paper.
I then placed the heart over the image
& ran back through.
 I used the paper copy in an art journal.


Front panel & all inside die cutting - Tonic Studios;
Square Vines Base Affections Die Set,
First Crush Affections Insert Die.
Embossed background using a folder which I think was free.
I just can't remember where from! 
Large Congratulations die was an Ebay purchase.
Wording was picked by Deb.

 Inside I added a die cut heart for decoration & a plain heart
tucked into a die cut pocket for their personal greeting.
Pocket was made from a free die with
Die Cutting Essentials 33 - Cherry Tree 

This image shows the full inside design.

1 comment:

anne said...

This is stunning Paula xx