Thursday 22 August 2019

AWOL

I have no more art to share right now!
I have to edit photos of a Wedding Card,
commissioned a few weeks ago.
I have a few bits started & I have made
the first 14 Christmas cards.
I have been busy in the garden.
I have been tending my plants, preparing the
raised bed for vegetables next year.
Spotting wild creatures & sat outside while new windows
were out in the bungalow.
Normal service will resume soon.
(or when I have created something!)

For now I leave you with some photos.

Raised bed with section of original bed shortened.
Covered with pebbles until slabs located.


Recycling the old fireplace again!
Sunken Stepping Stones in front of the bench.
 

This is a Privet Hawk Moth Caterpillar.
Nice bright dude! 
He moves quite quick.
He looks like a witches finger 😁
 
  
This is kind of cute!
This is an Elephant Hawk Moth Caterpillar.
Those spots look like big eyes. 
He (she) was just hanging out on my Fuchsia.


 

No comments: