Monday 12 August 2019

In Time

Everything will work out
in time.
The next page in my colour exploration journal.

Carnival 2 stencil - Mike Deakin Art
with texture paste & emobssing powder.
I also added a clock stencil - Tando Creative
Distress Stains - Chipped Sapphire / Seedless Preserves
Dylusions Paint;
Lemon Zest / Bubblegum Pink /Fresh Lime / Crushed Grape
The stains alone was too flat, so I built up extra colour with the paint.
I added torn text & gesso to clock faces.
Stamped a clock face in both & then in the top one, I
added Tim Holtz word stickers  " you have to believe & trust" & 
added my masked, stamped focal point.
(Bird & Crown from Crafty Secrets Clear Arts
These are a "previously loved" set, so possibly no longer available.
But, I have linked an image so you can see them.
Main title also Tim Holtz.

No comments: