Thursday 22 March 2007

Thank You Louise & Pete

I am steadily getting the Thank You cards designed, made & sent to the recipients. There just isn't enough hours in the day!!!
This card was made for Louise, who made my birthday truly memorable & special by organizing the staff collection & booking the make up, nails & photo session. The photo session was part of her gift to me. she got me the gorgeous teddy who is named Ebbets, by the makers. He is a limited edition bear. Then she bought me tea & spent the night getting merry with her partner, Pete, & I.
She loves the colour purple so I went with this oriental theme using my new Far East papers from DCWV.
The fans are made from strips of the paper & have tiny bling on them.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Gillian said...

Paula this is so Delightful, I'm sure Louise will just love it!..gorgeous little fans..

Eleni Gratsia said...

Lovely Paula ... love the little fans you made ... love oriental themes!!!

Kathy said...

thats so pretty Paula
The backing paper is very tempting....

Pearl said...

really nice job with this DCWV oriental theme grrl ! lovely !

ttfn, Pearl

Leni said...

pretty paula.