Wednesday 14 February 2007

mid week little extra- back to the 70's

Well as I posted earlier today, the mid week extra from the daring cardmakers is Back to the 70's.
Here is my take on this theme. The striped paper is charming Stripes, All My Memories (which were free in a mag & annoyingly I can see the writing on the back coming thrugh in the phot)
The flowers were cut from a sheet of matching paper, Charming Daisy, also AMM & the two largest flowers are actually 3D but the light isn't too great here to capture it.
I loved the colours on these papers, they remind me of my spacehopper as mine was blue with a horses face. The memories plaque was from a chipboard set by Making Memories.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card :)

Gillian said...

Paula I love this, gorgeous use of that wonderful PP.. and those flowers look amazing..very, very Nice!!!!!

artfulstampin said...

very groovy and retro! nice subtle colours... lovely

Anonymous said...

Paula I love this card so funky, very cool !!

Kathy said...

Nice one Paula, love those flowers especially

Rachel said...

gorgeous Paula I love it x