Thursday 15 February 2007

Red Sky in a Morning!


I just had to take photos of this beautiful sky this morning!!
I opened my kitchen curtains & saw the gorgeous colours of the sun.
I had the very best Valentine's Day present any girl could get last night, my boiler was fixed!!!!!
I'm so happy, I am sad to be so excited, but when you lose these basic amenities, you suddenly realise how much you rely on them!!
I had no idea Rick was coming, I expected the parts would take several days to arrive & I was so thrilled to see him & be able to take a long hot soak & wash my hair properly. Boiling kettles is not my prefered method!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Paula how good to hear your boiler finally got fixed. What a privilage it is to have your hair done properly and take a real nice hot shower isn't it :)
I love you sunset photo, wow and that is what you see out of your window?? What a gorgeous sight that must be

Alette

Anonymous said...

Oh my what a photo, just beautiful. I am so pleased you had hot water, I know what you mean about a nice hot soak.

Have a great weekend.

Carole x

Kathy said...

WOOHOOWOO Here's to the Plumber of theYear then!

A happy, warm Paula (not to say clean hehehehe) at last eh?

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful Photo ..I was still asleep !!! LOL
So glad you are able to have a lovey warm bath..nothing like it

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Paula - what a relief for you to hav got your boiler fixed. I was without heating and hot water for 5 days and when the man came to fix the boiler he sat in his van to eat his lunch as he said it was warmer in there than my bungalow! LOL

Love that photo - it is beautiful

monika said...

What a fab sunrise. Your picture is fabulous. Thanks for making me smile.

Rachel said...

wow what an amazin photo

Gillian said...

Yeah!!!!!! I'm so pleased for you Paula.... It's been so cruel for you, to be so cold...
Amazing Photo... it will look terrific scrapped!..

Pearl said...

Great news grrl ! What a treat too with that sunrise ! When it all comes together , it just does !


Love your AMM card too ! Must that cut out technique sometime on cards !

Jen said...

LOL that we both posted red sky photos! And SOO glad for you that you have heat AND hot water again. God you must've been freezing...

Ronda Palazzari said...

So happy you got that boiler fixed! You right we don't realize how much we rely on those things until they are not there! Love, Love, Love the picture. Absolutely gorgeous!