Wednesday 30 October 2019

Get Well Card

A neighbour recently had a nasty
accident, when he was knocked off
his bicycle, leaving him with a broken shoulder,
broken rib & a lot of pain.
I made this card to let him know
we were thinking of him 
& wishing him a speedy recovery.

Front is made using Tim Holtz Distress Marker,
smooshed with acetate in Salty Ocean,
then the same using a gold & turquoise Woody.
I love how the blues blended in the middle
& how the sky looks so natural.
I bet I couldn't do that again!
Stamps are Stampin' Up Wetlands
(previously loved set) & the sentiment 
was from a free set.


I continued the design over to the inside,
stamping the Canada Goose. The grasses 
are actually a brush stroke stamp by
Marianne Design called Eline's Brush.
The sentiment again was free. 
 

No comments: