Sunday 20 October 2019

Interesting Spider!

Now you never thought you'd hear me say that!!
Yes! A Spider!
I am not entirely sure, but having done some digging,
I believe this to be a Male 4 Spot Orb Weaver

It states they are hard to idenitify! 
This funky little dude was sat on a wall
over at my Dad's house & to be honest
I thought it was a pebble.
Then it moved. So we popped him on the windowsill
so I could get some piccies!!

I think he's kinda cute!
for a spider 😲😲
Those markings are amazing.
I think it is male because they reportedly have
a sort of leaf shape on their abdomen.
Seriously, I thought that was their back!!! 
He thinks he is a crab & is very good at throwing himself
off walls & playing dead!
Again, another funk dude I have never seen
in my life, nor heard of!
 

No comments: