Tuesday 1 October 2019

Not a lot of Art..

going on!!
I have been working on a new baby
card & had to wait until the
baby was born 
before giving to the recipient.
It was elaborate & so I didn't create
much of anything else.
Friday 20th Sept was taken up
as I had a funeral to attend.
Sunday the 22nd Sept, I spent
most of the day in Kings Lynn.
We went to see my step nephew,
as he recently turned 21.
 
However,
I have some photos to share.
This is one of my favourite views
in my garden.


This little guy has now changed from
bright green to his adult colours.
He is a Shield Bug. 
In France they are usually red.
 He has fabulous patterning on his
back & funky stripes.
 

Now this little guy is the best of all! 
He comes by my house every evening
& eats any biscuits, left out for 
any of the neighbouring cats.
Kia can't eat biscuits & I refuse to throw them out.
Plus, if she doesn't eat her meat,
it gets saved for "heggy".
The amusing thing is, I know when he is outside
the door, because he stands on the bowl to 
reach inside & it makes 
a chinking sound on the concrete. 
He doesn't mind if I go
outside & tip them out for him.
I'm saying him, but it could just as well
be a her so in that case "hetty"
Either way, I love it!!
 

No comments: