Sunday 17 December 2006

I hate talk talk....right now!!


First I can't get onto the internet & can't catch up with all the blogs, now I can't get emails!!!!!!!!

Seems the server is poorly!!!

Well (rant here, so look away if you are squeamish) I pay the full price for my internet service....

They are so busy giving it free to every Tom, Dick & Harry, that is has caused massive disruption to us PAYERS!!!!!!!! So, talk talk, STOP IT, or I will be finding someone new next year. I don't pay to have nothing.....

Rant over, you can look again now....


Well technically, this is the last weekend before Christmas.aaarghhhhhhhhh....

Guess who hasn't wrapped a single pressie yet??!!! Well actually that is a lie, as I did wrap & post my Secret Santa gift last week, but that is all I did wrap!!

I did manage to scoff a plain chocolate orange yesterday while watching My Die Hard Trilogy on DVD. Well, its preparation food & I was making last minute cards including the Anniversary which will not be Black & White... Photos later, internet permitted!!!!!
I hasten to add, I did not scoff the whole orange, there are 6 segments left, I had to stop eating, I felt sick!!!!!!

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Rant away... We all understand....
Yes Christmas has crept up very quickly, at least you've got the pressie's...Think of the wrapping as 'Craft time' I'm almost done,(dashing thro the snow)... LOL..