Wednesday 18 December 2019

Christmas Card share - I know, another!

This card is my favourite!
I just love everything about it.
In fact, it nearly didn't go to it's
intended destination!
 
The images & papers are from a die cut book,
I purchased in The Works last year to make
clear baubles with. (Which I forgot to share)
I love all the colours on this.

So for the easel part, I tried to match the colour
as close as possible using Paperartsy Fresco
paint in Taromilk Tea. I then used a Tim Holtz
stencil (Falling Stars) to create the backdrop.
I die cut the bookplate from aTim Holtz
bigz die.
I distressed with the same paint
& then stamped the greeting on it.
Adding pearls to complete.


For my greeting, I grunged up a star die cut
using the same paint & stamped the 
Apple Blossom sentiment. 
 
 

No comments: