Thursday 12 December 2019

More Christmas Card Designs

The next cards are crafty friends.
These Stamping Bella Oddballs
are just soooo cute!!



The backgrounds are stenciled mini masterboards. 
Each card was created the same.
I brayered over the cardstock some gesso. 
Once dry, I began with a snowflake stencil
adding them all over the design in various colours.
I added stenciled words,
in Glacier Ice.
Then more festive images.
Paints - PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk.
Venice Blue / Glacier Ice
Summer Sky / Smurf
Surf's Up / Snowflake
Images coloured using Copic Markers.
Text blocks stamped & cut as steps
for them to stand on.
I really love the feel of the paper with
all the paints stenciled on.
If it appeared too bright, I just knocked 
it back with Snowflake or
Cloud9 if i grabbed the wrong one!!

No comments: