Friday 6 December 2019

First Christmas Share for 2019

This is the card for my Dad.
I can't take full credit for it as,
it was made using die cuts from
a book I purchased from The Works.
They look very similar to Studio Light.

 I created the dual star feature
on the back to write my greeting.
 

The inside design is copied
from a Studio Light Kit,
that I saw a picture of online.
I have no idea how it actually looks
but I created what I saw, with a slight change.
I had to work out all measurements myself,
to get the panels to open & close.
I covered the whole card so it wouldn't be
open behind the folded panels.
I followed the link from Pinterest.
As you can see, it appears to be just a double sided
patterned piece of card.
I wanted mine to have the element of surprise.


Dad is a huge fan of the Goldfinches
& Robins, that feed in both our gardens,
so all these birds were perfect.


The other two pictures are more
close ups of all the details.
I had so much fun with this.
I bought the book last year to use
for making hanging clear baubles,
which i forgot to photograph!


 

No comments: