Friday 20 December 2019

You guessed it!

More Christmas Cards!
Well I say this every year & I 
will say it again, I don't like to share until
I know they have arrived.

The first two images are of the card I make for
each member of our street. However, we lost three
last year & gained one, so I ended up with two spare.
I love this image because it reminds
me of hope & so I gave the two spare cards
to my ex colleagues, Kim & Lorraine.

 Stamp is Guardian Angel by Sugar Nellie
Background is Tim Holtz Falling stars
stenciled with texture paste
& iridescent medium to add sparkle.
Which I'm hoping the slight side view version shows.
I stamped peace on book text.
Added Ruby Slippers Nuvo glitter drops to
the heart pendant & shimmer pen to
both sets of wings.

This card is for the rest of my ex colleagues 
in the office.
I used the John Lockwood (John Next Door)
Sam's Starz  set & coloured it with
original distress ink - Tumbled Glass
& swiped over some Cosmic Shimmer Lustre
polish - Snow & Ice 
 I raised the star slightly in the centre
to give a different look.

No comments: