Monday 16 December 2019

Dina Wakley Media - Show Us Your Media Gratitude

A Year of Gratitude Project

Challenge month four

I am grateful for Creativity

I have been poorly for a week & so it
has taken an age to complete this.
My background is heavily influenced by
Lisa Oxley's repeated version of the
Dina Wakley ghosting technique.
I saw Lisa's work, after following a link from 
Niamh Baly, another of my fav journal artists.
 Materials;
DWM heavy body paint in
Lapis, Ocean, Lime & Fuchsia
Dylusions Stencils - Dyalog Stencil it
& Small Leaf Flourish 
DWM Collage Tissue - Backgrounds
Paintbrushes & Garden Angel Ornament
are images from Daphne's Diary Magazine.
My journal pen is a bit rubbish
& you can barely see the journaling.
 It reads, I can never remember a time
in my life when I wasn't creative in some way.
I was always making something right back to being 
a small child. Creativity is my life.

No comments: