Tuesday 24 December 2019

Christmas Eve second share

Gingerbread Card for Kate.
Front is an knitted jumper embossing folder,
free with Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 185
Card front imagery created from the
 die cut books from The Works.
All added to a Kraft base.

Inside the card was layered with white card.
At the top I stenciled clouds,
using a My Favorite Things stencil. 
Stamped a santa & sleigh.
I die cut Lawn fawn pop up hills for snow banks
& attached to it my Gingerbread House
by Sue Wilson. Along with all the decorations.
The tiny door wreath is from a Tim Holtz die set.

I die cut an XCut label for my greeting & added
 to the reverse of the card.
 This view shows the depth of the piece
& a closer look at the sentiment
which is a set by Crafter's Companion.


 This piece is for me.

It is based on the shadow box I shared yesterday,
except I applied Tim Holtz Poinsettia on all the 
front facing edges & the inside.
I poked holes through from the back
& added a set of 10 warm white lights
gluing the battery box to the base.


It looks a bit like a Mad Scientist/Professor 
attacked it from behind,
but who cares,
when it glows like this in the dark.
Mine says Let it Snow.

No comments: