Sunday 22 December 2019

Couple more cards

for people I know from the internet.

This first card was created using 
PaperArtsy Summer Sky & Gesso,
over a card piece. drying well & then
I stenciled Golden Light Molding paste
through Mike Deakin Art Carnival 1 stencil.
Whilst this dried, I set it aside
& set to work on my clock.
It is the Tim Holtz Weathered Bigz die,
which I covered with Prima/Finnabair
Champagne Crackle Medium.
I die cut the word NOEL (free with the
Die Cutting Essentials issue 56)
from an off-cut of blue painted paper.
I then die cut the stems/leaves/pinecones
from the wreath die set (also in issue 56).
I dusted them with Tim Holtz Rocky Candy 
to give them a festive glow.
 

The card below began as a piece of blue painted paper,
which I added a few Tim Holtz Falling stars.
I then die cut two snowbanks using my Lawn Fawn
hill/snow border dies.
For the house, I cut a strip of houses from the 
die cutting Essentials free dies with issue 39,
(Summer Scenes) & cut off one tree & house.
I tucked this behind the snowbank.
Next I decided to die cut an aperture
from a card piece using a pine tree die by XCut.
I backed it with acetate from old packaging
so that I could add tiny silver sequins.
Finally, I die cut the word NOEL from
blue & silver & layered. 
 
 

No comments: