Tuesday 10 December 2019

My Sister's Card for Christmas 2019

Day four of sharing Christmas makes
& as the title says, today it's the
card I made for sister, Tracy &
BIL, Martin.
 Tracy is a lover of minimalist designs.
I have said this before, but just 
in case you are a new reader,
she really loves clean & simple.
I struggle a bit with CAS, 
but I think I'm getting there.
This one features a big sentiment
from Creative Stamping issue 49.
Texture is Golden molding paste,
with Tim Holtz stencil, Falling Stars.
 Die cut windows are using John Next Door
(John Lockwood) Sam's Starz. 
I fell instantly in love with these.

The inside is the same die set.
The stamp is by Appleblossom.

This is a closer look at the back of the front panel.
I left it free from acetate or vellum.
I deliberately placed my message on the back,
so that she can place a battery tealight,
behind this star.
 
 

No comments: