Wednesday 25 October 2006

The Wedding Card

The card I made them is an embossed cake using pearl & gold embossing powders.
The inlay was made with patterned vellum & I printed the message on clear adhesive vellum.
And because I was feeling fancy I gave the card a normal printed insert as well to write on.
It is the flashiest card I've made yet. Thought if I hadn't had the flu, I would have embossed the card myself. I used a pre-embossed card from The Range. The cards are "Dots" made by DCWV. They come in packs of ten for £4.99. I mixed the two powders together for the cake as my sister told me the colour of her dress. In the right light it has a gorgeous shimmer & she simply loved it... my sister is very much a "less is more" card type of person. She hates too much flounce. Posted by Picasa

No comments: